As your employees begin receiving their COVID vaccines, you can now add both information from a vaccination card and a picture of it to an employee record.
1. From the Employees page, click the Create New button and then Vaccination Record to begin.
2. Provide the information exactly as it appears on the vaccination card.
Employee: Choose which employee this vaccination record belongs to.
Product Name/Manufacturer: Choose from the provided options. If you'd like to add a vaccine not listed, please contact us for further assistance.
Doses: Select either 1 or 2 checkboxes depending on how many doses your employee has received.
Note: 2nd Dose information can be added later by editing the vaccination record.
- 1st Dose - Lot #, Date, and Healthcare Professional or Clinic Site
- 2nd Dose (if necessary)
Notes: Type any accompanying details about the vaccination record here.
Files: Attach a picture or scan of the vaccination record.
3. Add booster information by clicking on the "Booster" tab
4. After saving the vaccination record, the vial icons will be filled or remain blank, depending on which vaccine manufacturer was selected.
This information will also appear in the employee's Details panel.
Article is closed for comments.