Our customers have been and continue to be our best source of feedback. As a result, tens of thousands of employees along with their COVID vaccination status and test results are managed in LifeSite Wellness today. We continue to enhance the Wellness app and Health Verification recording link at lifesite.co/health-verification, based on new and evolving requirements from regulatory agencies and our customers.
What is the Health Verification link?
Employees, Contractors, and Guests securely self-report their COVID vaccination card or latest test result, instead of your company manually collecting this in-person or receiving it insecurely via email.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personalized company code
- Share the Health Verification link and code with employees, contractors, and guests
- View submitted information immediately in your Wellness account
The Health Verification link can be configured for specific rules which apply to your company, events, contractors, job sites, or guests.
This add-on service is available to all existing LifeSite Wellness customers as part of your current subscription.
Additional Health Verification updates
- Capture and record rapid antigen or lab PCR test results in LifeSite Wellness for compliance reporting
- Email a test result record/verification to employees for their records, per the new requirement from the 11/05/21 OSHA ETS
- Verify test results by an employee representative or 3rd party proctor without full admin access to your Wellness account
- Assign multiple Exemption statuses to employees in LifeSite Wellness for reporting purposes and tracking those who require testing per the 11/05/21 OSHA ETS
Upcoming LifeSite Wellness enhancements
- Recording and discovery for a third booster shot
- Additional notifications and reporting for enterprise customers
Suggestions? Our Wellness Pro and Health Verification products constantly evolve thanks to your feedback. Just email us at email@example.com or contact us in the Help Center at https://support.lifesite.co.
Article is closed for comments.