- To merge employee records, go to the Employees page and select the two employee records that you would like to merge
- Under Group Actions select Merge Employees
- The selected employee records will be shown in two columns on the left. The third column furthest to the right shows what the final merged record will look like.
- For a single field (example: "First Name"), if the information in both records is the same (Example: First Name "Benny" and First Name "Benny"), this information will be automatically be merged
- If there is differing information between the records (Example: First name "Benny" in Record #1 and First Name "Benjamin" in record #2), this will appear with a yellow highlight in the merged column
- Please note that you will only be able to choose which profile and vaccination information to merge. All test results will automatically be merged.
- In the two left columns, select the preferred information that you would like to be merged. For example, select "Benny" or "Benjamin" only
- Select Next to continue
- Verify the selected information then click Save
- "Benny" and "Benjamin" have now successfully merged into one record!
Please sign in to leave a comment.