Before creating a custom checklist, check out LifeSite's Template Library to help you get started.
1. From the Checklists page, Click +New.
2. Enter a name for your checklist. You can also add a description, tags, and location for where you would like to store your checklist.
3. To add tasks to the checklist, click the Tasks tab.
4. To add a Section, click + New Section. Sections are used to separate groups of tasks within a checklist.
5. Type the name of your section in the text field then click Continue.
6. To add a task, click + New Task.
7. Choose a task type, enter the task, and enter a task description. When you are done, click Continue.
8. Continue adding as many tasks and sections as you’d like. To edit a task or section, click the to the right of the task or section you wish to edit.
9. In edit mode, you can rearrange the order of tasks and sections using the and .
10. You can click save at any time to complete the checklist at a later date.
Assign a Checklist
Article is closed for comments.