Keep your personal support network updated so everyone is prepared in an emergency. LifeSite is designed to organize your most important information so that you can be prepared for the times you’ll need it most.
Why use LifeSite for Senior Communities?
- Keep shared information current. Paper documents need to be frequently replaced. LifeSite is a central location that can be updated regularly.
- Allow family members instant access to lifesaving information such as allergies, medical profile, emergency contacts through the web and mobile applications.
- Control sharing of information with granular permissions and activity tracking
- Create a digital estate
Create a Digital Vial of Life
Your digital vial of life puts all your key emergency information in one spot so that your loved ones have access to it if you’re ever unable to speak for yourself.
Download the Mobile App
LifeSite’s mobile app means your paper files aren’t just stuck in your home safe. You’ll always have access to your information, whether you’re in the emergency room or stuck at the airport.
Store Family Photos and Videos
Create a digital legacy by uploading sentimental family photos, videos, and digital heirlooms like recipes to your File Vault. Use predefined categories in the My Estate section or create your own custom categories.
Share your LifeSite
LifeSite makes securely sharing sensitive information with your support network easy so that in the most critical moments, everyone is prepared.
All sharing is based on granular permissions with Edit, Read Only, or Blocked permissions. Once access is granted, activity is tracked in the Activity Feed and email notifications show when collaborators access your information so that you maintain control at all times.
4 Tips Before Inviting
- Only send collaboration invites to those you fully trust with your private information. We recommend sharing with your caregiver, close family members including parents and adult children, and other loved ones who help you out on a regular basis.
- Control what your collaborator can and cannot see in your Permissions
- Delete a collaborator at any time
- Invite up to 5 collaborators